Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sap ( SAP) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Sap fell $2.10 (-2.8%) to $73.90 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,745,953 shares of Sap exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,406,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $73.17-$75.53 after having opened the day at $75.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.00. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: TSR ( TSRI), down 6.2%, Daegis ( DAEG), down 5.7%, Ninetowns Internet Technology Group Company ( NINE), down 5.3% and Mitek Systems ( MITK), down 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sap Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.