Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Stratasys ( SSYS) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Stratasys fell $1.55 (-1.7%) to $89.54 on light volume. Throughout the day, 511,861 shares of Stratasys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 796,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $89.10-$91.95 after having opened the day at $91.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $91.09. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Video Display Corporation ( VIDE), down 5.7%, Hutchinson Technology ( HTCH), down 3.5%, Hauppauge Digital ( HAUP), down 3.0% and Mercury Systems ( MRCY), down 2.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Stratasys Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.