Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sysco Corporation ( SYY) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Sysco Corporation rose $0.41 (1.2%) to $35.86 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,609,231 shares of Sysco Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,003,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $35.35-$35.88 after having opened the day at $35.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.45. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Aegean Marine Petroleum Network ( ANW), up 11.4%, Universal Power Group ( UPG), up 7.7%, InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), up 5.8% and Armco Metals Holdings ( CNAM), up 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sysco Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.