Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Union Pacific ( UNP) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Union Pacific rose $1.68 (1.1%) to $161.36 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,900,718 shares of Union Pacific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,661,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $157.70-$162.30 after having opened the day at $159.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $159.68. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Overstock.com ( OSTK), up 22.4%, China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), up 22.4%, Digital Domain Media Group ( DDMG), up 17.6% and Digital Domain Media Group ( DDMGQ), up 17.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Union Pacific Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.