Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. DISH Network ( DISH) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, DISH Network rose $0.69 (1.5%) to $46.63 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,868,790 shares of DISH Network exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,718,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $46.02-$46.89 after having opened the day at $46.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.94. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: Digital Domain Media Group ( DDMG), up 17.6%, Digital Domain Media Group ( DDMGQ), up 17.6%, VisionChina Media ( VISN), up 10.6% and Insignia Systems ( ISIG), up 9.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full DISH Network Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.