Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Charles Schwab ( SCHW) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Charles Schwab rose $0.51 (2.4%) to $21.46 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9,320,208 shares of Charles Schwab exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,792,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $20.87-$21.48 after having opened the day at $20.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.95. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: First Marblehead Corporation ( FMD), up 10.2%, Federal Agricultural Mortgage ( AGM.A), up 7.0%, Greenhill ( GHL), up 6.4% and Blackstone Group ( BX), up 6.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Charles Schwab Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.