Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Moody's Corporation ( MCO) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Moody's Corporation rose $1.11 (1.8%) to $61.75 on light volume. Throughout the day, 974,997 shares of Moody's Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,694,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $60.81-$61.87 after having opened the day at $60.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.64. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), up 22.4%, SmartPros ( SPRO), up 10.3%, WNS holdings ( WNS), up 6.6% and Acorn Energy ( ACFN), up 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Moody's Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.