Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Herbalife ( HLF) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Herbalife rose $2.28 (4.4%) to $54.44 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,962,185 shares of Herbalife exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,340,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $52.86-$55.75 after having opened the day at $52.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.16. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Tandy Brands Accessories ( TBAC), up 12.3%, Berry Plastics Group ( BERY), up 10.9%, Tufco Technologies ( TFCO), up 9.2% and Verso Paper ( VRS), up 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Herbalife Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.