Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Xerox Corporation ( XRX) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Xerox Corporation rose $0.13 (1.3%) to $9.82 on average volume. Throughout the day, 10,941,043 shares of Xerox Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,580,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $9.70-$9.84 after having opened the day at $9.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $9.69. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: Global-Tech Advanced Innovations ( GAI), up 9.1%, Koss Corporation ( KOSS), up 3.9%, Brunswick Corporation ( BC), up 3.6% and Elecsys Corporation ( ESYS), up 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Xerox Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.