Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. FMC Corporation ( FMC) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, FMC Corporation rose $0.80 (1.3%) to $63.10 on average volume. Throughout the day, 852,222 shares of FMC Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 853,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $62.22-$63.16 after having opened the day at $62.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.30. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: American Pacific Corporation ( APFC), up 4.5%, TOR Minerals International ( TORM), up 3.9%, REX American Resources ( REX), up 3.6% and Metabolix ( MBLX), up 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full FMC Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.