Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Deutsche Bank ( DB) pushed the Banking industry higher today making it today's featured banking winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Deutsche Bank rose $1.08 (2.4%) to $45.30 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,119,866 shares of Deutsche Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,796,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $44.78-$45.54 after having opened the day at $44.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.22. Other companies within the Banking industry that increased today were: OptimumBank Holdings ( OPHC), up 10.0%, First Community Corporation ( FCCO), up 9.9%, National Bank of Greece ( NBG), up 9.1% and Southcoast Financial Corporation ( SOCB), up 9.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Deutsche Bank Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.