Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sprint ( S) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Sprint fell $0.23 (-3.5%) to $6.25 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 64,371,071 shares of Sprint exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 17,048,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $6.20-$6.48 after having opened the day at $6.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $6.48. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Deltathree ( DDDC), down 23.8%, Inteliquent ( IQNT), down 12.5%, InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), down 8.8% and Voltari ( VLTC), down 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sprint Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.