Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Corning ( GLW) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Corning fell $0.20 (-1.3%) to $14.82 on average volume. Throughout the day, 13,560,707 shares of Corning exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12,084,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $14.54-$15.00 after having opened the day at $14.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.02. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Deltathree ( DDDC), down 23.8%, Velti ( VELT), down 16.0%, Inteliquent ( IQNT), down 12.5% and SemiLEDs ( LEDS), down 8.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Corning Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.