Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Best Buy ( BBY) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Best Buy fell $0.60 (-2.1%) to $28.54 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,343,105 shares of Best Buy exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,377,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $28.49-$29.31 after having opened the day at $29.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.14. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Digital Domain Media Group ( DDMGQ), down 22.7%, Digital Domain Media Group ( DDMG), down 22.7%, Zagg ( ZAGG), down 17.1% and InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), down 8.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Best Buy Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.