Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PNC Financial Services Group ( PNC) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, PNC Financial Services Group fell $0.95 (-1.3%) to $73.55 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,652,401 shares of PNC Financial Services Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,798,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $72.58-$74.42 after having opened the day at $73.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.50. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: Vestin Realty Mortgage I ( VRTA), down 6.6%, American Spectrum Realty ( AQQ), down 6.2%, Piper Jaffray Cos ( PJC), down 5.9% and Oak Ridge Financial Services ( BKOR), down 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full PNC Financial Services Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.