Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lexmark International ( LXK) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Lexmark International fell $0.43 (-1.3%) to $32.67 on light volume. Throughout the day, 732,850 shares of Lexmark International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 998,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $32.49-$33.25 after having opened the day at $33.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.10. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Dataram Corporation ( DRAM), down 5.1%, Radcom ( RDCM), down 3.4%, Silver Spring Networks ( SSNI), down 3.4% and Dot Hill Systems Corporation ( HILL), down 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Lexmark International Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.