Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Adobe Systems ( ADBE) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Adobe Systems rose $0.56 (1.2%) to $48.04 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,127,211 shares of Adobe Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,572,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $47.78-$48.40 after having opened the day at $48.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.48. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: Jiayuan.com International Ltd ADR ( DATE), up 22.6%, Meade Instruments Corporation ( MEAD), up 14.5%, Igate Corporation ( IGTE), up 11.4% and Yahoo ( YHOO), up 10.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Adobe Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.