Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Netflix ( NFLX) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Netflix rose $7.44 (2.9%) to $267.92 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,765,486 shares of Netflix exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,660,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $258.67-$268.26 after having opened the day at $261.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $260.48. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: 1-800 Flowers.com ( FLWS), up 3.6%, Barnes & Noble ( BKS), up 3.4%, Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation ( BGFV), up 3.2% and Copart ( CPRT), up 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Netflix Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.