Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Liberty Global ( LBTYA) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Liberty Global rose $1.65 (2.1%) to $81.41 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,639,432 shares of Liberty Global exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,732,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $80.00-$81.58 after having opened the day at $80.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.76. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Excel Maritime Carriers ( EXM), up 20.0%, Newlead Holdings ( NEWL), up 17.2%, LightInTheBox Holding Co Ltd ADR ( LITB), up 16.4% and Versar ( VSR), up 12.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Liberty Global Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.