Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Equinix ( EQIX) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Equinix rose $2.35 (1.2%) to $202.50 on light volume. Throughout the day, 803,865 shares of Equinix exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,158,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $197.46-$204.75 after having opened the day at $198.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $200.15. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Jiayuan.com International Ltd ADR ( DATE), up 22.6%, Yahoo ( YHOO), up 10.3%, China Finance Online ( JRJC), up 8.7% and Vipshop Holdings ( VIPS), up 8.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Equinix Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.