Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ingersoll-Rand ( IR) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Ingersoll-Rand rose $0.59 (1.0%) to $58.76 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,345,542 shares of Ingersoll-Rand exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,990,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $58.41-$59.00 after having opened the day at $58.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.17. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: UQM Technologies ( UQM), up 22.0%, ExOne ( XONE), up 9.7%, Servotronics ( SVT), up 7.2% and Arotech Corporation ( ARTX), up 6.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Ingersoll-Rand Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.