Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Prologis ( PLD) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Prologis rose $0.67 (1.7%) to $39.97 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,719,494 shares of Prologis exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,880,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $39.32-$40.01 after having opened the day at $39.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.30. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: Millennium India Acquisition Corporation ( SMCG), up 62.5%, Broadway Financial ( BYFC), up 16.1%, Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania ( RBPAA), up 15.0% and Old Second Bancorp ( OSBC), up 12.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Prologis Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.