Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Schlumberger ( SLB) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Schlumberger rose $1.09 (1.4%) to $77.61 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,590,167 shares of Schlumberger exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,579,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $76.76-$77.77 after having opened the day at $76.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.52. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: Energy XXI ( EXXI), up 14.5%, Camac Energy ( CAK), up 11.7%, Linn Energy ( LINE), up 9.9% and Pengrowth Energy ( PGH), up 8.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Schlumberger Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.