Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ASML ( ASML) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, ASML rose $1.23 (1.4%) to $88.97 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,855,443 shares of ASML exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,584,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $87.86-$90.83 after having opened the day at $90.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $87.74. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Meade Instruments Corporation ( MEAD), up 14.5%, Ambarella ( AMBA), up 9.0%, On Track Innovations ( OTIV), up 7.1% and Giga-tronics ( GIGA), up 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full ASML Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.