Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. H&R Block ( HRB) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, H&R Block rose $0.62 (2.1%) to $30.44 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,660,201 shares of H&R Block exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,605,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $29.94-$30.51 after having opened the day at $29.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.82. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Versar ( VSR), up 12.2%, Cambium Learning Group ( ABCD), up 11.3%, United Rentals ( URI), up 10.6% and Birner Dental Management Services ( BDMS), up 8.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full H&R Block Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.