Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Nike ( NKE) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Nike rose $0.63 (1.0%) to $63.33 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,139,417 shares of Nike exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,650,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $62.57-$63.67 after having opened the day at $62.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.70. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: China Shengda Packaging Group ( CPGI), up 8.6%, Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), up 6.0%, Standard Register Company ( SR), up 5.6% and Exceed Company ( EDS), up 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Nike Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.