Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NetApp ( NTAP) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, NetApp rose $0.45 (1.1%) to $40.52 on light volume. Throughout the day, 5,989,446 shares of NetApp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,068,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $40.00-$40.72 after having opened the day at $40.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.07. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Extreme Networks ( EXTR), up 5.6%, China TechFaith Wireless Comm Tech ( CNTF), up 5.0%, Quantum Corporation ( QTM), up 4.9% and Identive Group ( INVE), up 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full NetApp Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.