Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Toyota Motor ( TM) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Toyota Motor rose $1.93 (1.5%) to $130.84 on average volume. Throughout the day, 630,151 shares of Toyota Motor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 662,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $129.71-$131.50 after having opened the day at $130.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $128.91. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Tesla Motors ( TSLA), up 10.3%, Accuride ( ACW), up 6.0%, Navistar International ( NAV), up 4.4% and Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide ( QTWW), up 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Toyota Motor Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.