- Two-tier channel management for OEMs to track and manage renewal sales through distributors and value added resellers.
- Twelve new channel-specific metrics to track and report on channel sales effectiveness.
- Activity collaboration to empower distributors and resellers to jointly manage and close opportunities with OEM channel account teams.
- Over 60 renewal-specific metrics to quickly gain actionable insights.
- New Days in Advance Dashboard that visually tracks and displays key renewal milestones for greater insight on trending.
- Drill-down into root-cause analysis and renewal activities such as contact, opportunities, quotes and bookings to improve renewal performance.
About ServiceSourceServiceSource International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SREV) is the global leader in recurring revenue management. Renew OnDemand™, the only cloud application built specifically to grow recurring revenue, automates a highly valuable but typically manual business process. By leveraging big data to give companies a complete view of their customers, Renew OnDemand and our proven services drive higher subscription, maintenance, and support revenue, improved customer retention, and increased business predictability. With over a decade of experience focused exclusively on growing recurring revenue, ServiceSource's products and services are based on proven best practices and global benchmarks. Headquartered in San Francisco, ServiceSource® manages over $9 billion in recurring revenue for the world’s largest and most respected technology companies. ServiceSource renews a customer contract every 47 seconds through engagements in more than 150 countries and 40 languages. For more information, please go to www.servicesource.com. Connect with ServiceSource: http://www.facebook.com/ServiceSource http://twitter.com/servicesource http://www.linkedin.com/company/servicesource http://www.youtube.com/user/ServiceSourceMKTG Trademarks ServiceSource, Renew OnDemand and any ServiceSource product or service names or logos above are trademarks of ServiceSource International, Inc. All other trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.