America Movil S.A.B. de C.V ( AMX) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, America Movil S.A.B. de C.V fell $0.41 (-1.9%) to $20.89 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9,501,552 shares of America Movil S.A.B. de C.V exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,898,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $20.67-$21.41 after having opened the day at $21.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.30. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Deltathree ( DDDC), down 30.0%, ARC Group Worldwide ( ARCW), down 8.7%, Trunkbow International Holdings ( TBOW), down 7.6% and Net Element International ( NETE), down 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full America Movil S.A.B. de C.V Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.