Crown Castle International ( CCI) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Crown Castle International fell $1.01 (-1.3%) to $76.35 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,937,121 shares of Crown Castle International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,409,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $75.90-$77.37 after having opened the day at $77.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.36. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Deltathree ( DDDC), down 30.0%, SatCon Technology Corporation ( SATC), down 25.0%, UBIC Inc ADR ( UBIC), down 8.9% and ARC Group Worldwide ( ARCW), down 8.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Crown Castle International Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.