Signet Jewelers ( SIG) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Signet Jewelers fell $1.45 (-2.0%) to $70.27 on average volume. Throughout the day, 570,808 shares of Signet Jewelers exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 620,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $69.68-$72.05 after having opened the day at $71.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.72. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: DGSE Companies ( DGSE), down 5.4%, Brown Shoe Company ( BWS), down 4.1%, Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation ( BGFV), down 2.6% and Zumiez ( ZUMZ), down 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Signet Jewelers Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.