Kohl's ( KSS) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Kohl's fell $0.56 (-1.1%) to $52.94 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,818,308 shares of Kohl's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,464,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $52.86-$53.76 after having opened the day at $53.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.50. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: ENGlobal Corporation ( ENG), down 24.6%, Heidrick & Struggles International ( HSII), down 17.2%, China Jo-Jo Drugstores ( CJJD), down 16.0% and Beasley Broadcast Group ( BBGI), down 14.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Kohl's Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.