Bed Bath & Beyond ( BBBY) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Bed Bath & Beyond fell $0.91 (-1.2%) to $75.68 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,568,361 shares of Bed Bath & Beyond exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,061,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $75.25-$76.92 after having opened the day at $76.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.59. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: China Jo-Jo Drugstores ( CJJD), down 16.0%, Stamps.com ( STMP), down 11.1%, Liquidity Service ( LQDT), down 7.9% and Overstock.com ( OSTK), down 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Bed Bath & Beyond Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.