American Tower ( AMT) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, American Tower fell $1.45 (-1.9%) to $74.71 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,942,435 shares of American Tower exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,968,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $74.34-$76.44 after having opened the day at $75.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.16. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), down 12.2%, Elbit Imaging ( EMITF), down 10.4%, Roberts Realty Investors ( RPI), down 5.4% and Transcontinental Realty Investors ( TCI), down 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full American Tower Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.