Darden Restaurants ( DRI) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Darden Restaurants fell $0.81 (-1.6%) to $50.34 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,048,036 shares of Darden Restaurants exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,397,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $50.08-$51.08 after having opened the day at $50.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.15. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Del Frisco's Restaurant Group ( DFRG), down 5.8%, Chuy's Holdings ( CHUY), down 5.3%, Buffalo Wild Wings ( BWLD), down 4.3% and Diversified Restaurant Holdings ( BAGR), down 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Darden Restaurants Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.