Fidelity National Financial ( FNF) pushed the Insurance industry lower today making it today's featured Insurance laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Fidelity National Financial fell $0.26 (-1.1%) to $24.01 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,146,644 shares of Fidelity National Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,866,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $23.85-$24.31 after having opened the day at $24.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.27. Other companies within the Insurance industry that declined today were: Kingsway Financial Services ( KFS), down 4.0%, eHealth ( EHTH), down 3.9%, Meadowbrook Insurance Group ( MIG), down 2.0% and Everest Re Group ( RE), down 1.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Fidelity National Financial Ratings Report.
- Use our insurance section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.