Precision Castparts ( PCP) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Precision Castparts fell $2.74 (-1.2%) to $231.67 on average volume. Throughout the day, 548,417 shares of Precision Castparts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 697,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $230.01-$234.97 after having opened the day at $234.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $234.41. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: China Valves Technology ( CVVT), down 27.8%, ExOne ( XONE), down 12.2%, Arotech Corporation ( ARTX), down 8.8% and Tecumseh Products Company ( TECUB), down 6.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Precision Castparts Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.