Cummins ( CMI) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Cummins fell $1.30 (-1.1%) to $115.99 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,384,315 shares of Cummins exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,880,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $115.25-$118.04 after having opened the day at $117.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $117.29. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: China Valves Technology ( CVVT), down 27.8%, ExOne ( XONE), down 12.2%, Arotech Corporation ( ARTX), down 8.8% and Tecumseh Products Company ( TECUB), down 6.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cummins Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.