Eli Lilly and Company ( LLY) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Eli Lilly and Company fell $0.54 (-1.1%) to $51.00 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,994,641 shares of Eli Lilly and Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,337,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $50.80-$51.79 after having opened the day at $51.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.54. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 37.2%, Thermogenesis Corporation ( KOOL), down 15.4%, Addus Homecare Corporation ( ADUS), down 15.3% and Regulus Therapeutics ( RGLS), down 12.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Eli Lilly and Company Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.