Ameriprise Financial ( AMP) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Ameriprise Financial fell $0.93 (-1.1%) to $85.40 on light volume. Throughout the day, 965,893 shares of Ameriprise Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,336,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $85.24-$86.70 after having opened the day at $86.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $86.33. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), down 12.2%, Elbit Imaging ( EMITF), down 10.4%, Bank Bradesco ( BBDO), down 10.2% and MoneyGram International ( MGI), down 9.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ameriprise Financial Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.