Kinder Morgan ( KMI) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Kinder Morgan fell $0.56 (-1.4%) to $39.75 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,886,668 shares of Kinder Morgan exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,527,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $39.59-$40.45 after having opened the day at $40.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.31. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: Cubic Energy ( QBC), down 33.3%, Exterran Partners L.P ( EXLP), down 7.0%, HyperDynamics Corporation ( HDY), down 6.7% and EQT Midstream Partners ( EQM), down 6.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Kinder Morgan Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.