Regeneron Pharmaceuticals ( REGN) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals fell $5.93 (-2.2%) to $262.71 on light volume. Throughout the day, 723,955 shares of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,239,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $258.32-$270.82 after having opened the day at $267.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $268.64. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 37.2%, Regulus Therapeutics ( RGLS), down 12.0%, Anika Therapeutics ( ANIK), down 10.1% and Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company ( AXN), down 9.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.