Alliance Data Systems Corporation ( ADS) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Alliance Data Systems Corporation fell $2.09 (-1.1%) to $187.96 on average volume. Throughout the day, 852,386 shares of Alliance Data Systems Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 720,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $187.55-$191.00 after having opened the day at $189.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $190.05. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: ENGlobal Corporation ( ENG), down 24.6%, Heidrick & Struggles International ( HSII), down 17.2%, China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), down 12.2% and MoneyGram International ( MGI), down 9.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Alliance Data Systems Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.