Coach ( COH) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Coach fell $0.93 (-1.6%) to $58.25 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,975,820 shares of Coach exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,915,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $57.83-$59.32 after having opened the day at $59.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.18. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Joe's Jeans ( JOEZ), down 21.0%, China Shengda Packaging Group ( CPGI), down 7.9%, Mannatech ( MTEX), down 5.9% and Berry Plastics Group ( BERY), down 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Coach Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.