Mondelez International ( MDLZ) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Mondelez International fell $0.32 (-1.0%) to $29.86 on light volume. Throughout the day, 7,674,648 shares of Mondelez International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,933,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $29.75-$30.18 after having opened the day at $30.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.18. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Joe's Jeans ( JOEZ), down 21.0%, Tesla Motors ( TSLA), down 14.3%, Standard Motor Products ( SMP), down 8.1% and China Shengda Packaging Group ( CPGI), down 7.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Mondelez International Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.