Northern Trust Corporation ( NTRS) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Northern Trust Corporation fell $0.98 (-1.6%) to $60.75 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,237,717 shares of Northern Trust Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,438,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $60.69-$62.02 after having opened the day at $62.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.73. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: Bank Bradesco ( BBDO), down 10.2%, Central Federal ( CFBK), down 6.2%, Carolina Trust Bank ( CART), down 5.2% and Cascade Bancorp ( CACB), down 4.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Northern Trust Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.