Delphi Automotive ( DLPH) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Delphi Automotive fell $1.00 (-1.8%) to $54.00 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,186,612 shares of Delphi Automotive exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,184,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $53.65-$54.51 after having opened the day at $54.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.00. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Tesla Motors ( TSLA), down 14.3%, Standard Motor Products ( SMP), down 8.1%, Federal-Mogul ( FDML), down 6.4% and American Axle & Mfg Holdings ( AXL), down 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Delphi Automotive Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.