TransDigm Group ( TDG) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, TransDigm Group fell $1.83 (-1.3%) to $139.16 on average volume. Throughout the day, 489,525 shares of TransDigm Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 493,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $138.92-$140.94 after having opened the day at $140.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $140.99. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Astrotech Corporation ( ASTC), down 4.5%, Astronics Corporation ( ATRO), down 3.1%, AAR ( AIR), down 2.7% and Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation ( SWHC), down 1.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full TransDigm Group Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.