US Airways Group ( LCC) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, US Airways Group rose $0.19 (1.1%) to $17.95 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,818,106 shares of US Airways Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,549,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $17.75-$18.00 after having opened the day at $17.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.76. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Era Group ( ERA), up 25.1%, InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), up 13.8%, XPO Logistics ( XPO), up 9.5% and Ultrapetrol Bahamas ( ULTR), up 8.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full US Airways Group Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.